Back in August I was nominated by the lovely An Oklahoma Girl for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! I was beyond stoked to have been nominated! It’s taken me this long to get this posted because life happened since then. So better late than never!
Questions I Got Asked
1. What is your favorite Starbucks drink?
I always order a White Chocolate Mocha! Hot in the winter and iced in the summer!!
2. Why did you start blogging and when?
I always looked at other blogs and said “I wish I could do that!” And then one day I thought “what’s stopping me?” I started my blog this summer (so it’s still a little fetus)
3. Best concert you’ve ever been to?
Any one of the 4 Taylor Swift concerts. Yes 4. And I’m adding a 5th very soon. Obsessed? Yes.
4. Favorite makeup brand?
This is like asking me my favorite song. THE LIMIT DOES NOT EXIST. But if I HAD to choose one….MAC (so typical)
5. What’s the best thing you did this summer?
I spent LOTS of quality time with family and loved ones
6. Who’s your favorite blogger?
I love ALL THE BLOGGERS.
7. Favorite TV show?
Once Upon a Time!!
8. Favorite Skin care line?
Lush. I just love it.
9. City or Country?
Cape May, NJ will forever hold a place in my heart.
10. Dream vacation?
ANYWHERE! I WANT TO SEE IT ALL. but mostly Europe. Someone take me to Paris!!
Questions I Want You to Answer
1. Favorite TSwift song? (don’t lie everyone has one)
2. What’s number 1 on your bucket list?
3. Something you love about yourself.
4. What’s one act of kindness you are really proud you did?
5. If money didn’t matter, what career would you choose?
6. What was one instance in your life that made you a stronger person?
7. Who is your inspiration?
8. Favorite cheese.
9. Song you love to jam out to.
10. What are you going to do today that will make you a better person than you were yesterday?
Thank you so much for tagging me! To answer these questions I would like to tag….
I hope you have fun ladies!!
Remember, you’re only as stunning as your inner beauty. But a little lipstick never hurt 🙂